Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Out Again

So I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow morning I'm going out of touch again for a couple of days. We have our last Community Based Training session. Today is a busy day, but I needed to come type something out for a presentation here at the Internet Cafe so I thought I would drop you all a line and say that things are going well and let you know I'll be away from communication again.

I feel like there is a lot to say, but my mind seems so full I don't really know where to start. I need to go finish working on my presentation, I just wanted to say that for some reason today a lot of you are on my mind and I don't really know how to express that... hence babbling blog entry.

Inshallah I'll talk to you in a couple of days.

2 comments:

andrew said...

well good luck to you in your time away from the internet. sounds like you're having an amazing experience over there.

DCrouchTwin said...

Hello Samuel! Sorry it has taken me so long to get on to your blog. The pictures of the landscape are gorgeous. After reading your blog, I can see that some days are harder than others. Stay strong. These experiences are building blocks for a life that is already so fulfilled and yet you will provide so much more inspiration to the people you serve and all of us! I am honored to be your cousin. Good luck and look for a package from your cuz.