Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Freaking Out

Ok, so we're back from our long CBT phase which in the end wasn't really all that long. I have some great stories I'll try and post tomorrow or the day after. For the moment, however we are all focused on two things... our language proficiency test, otherwise known as the LPI, and finding out what our final sites are going to be.

All of that happens on Friday and so I need to get off of the internet and get to language studying among ten million other little errands that pop up where you least expect them. The crazy thing is that by the end of next week, I'll know and have visited the place where I will spend the next two years of my life working and struggling. It's an intimidating thought and it doesn't help that our trainers know where we're going but just enjoy torturing us by not telling us.

I also wanted to include a quick picture of me with my host family... so there you go...



Hopefully I'll get some time to write some of the utterly hilarious stories from this last CBT phase.

No comments: